Week 7

 Hello and I hope this finds everyone well. We are transitioning into a cooler season and I hope you feel ready! If you need ANYTHING as far as winter gear goes, please let me know and I can help you get it.

I was so busy this week that I barely took any photos. What I did capture was our class wide kick ball game. The students had voted on playing when they filled their greenie jar two weeks ago. That week was rainy so we postponed our game until this past week. We played on Thursday and we had a blast. The kids showed great sportsmanship, faced fears (some of them had never played before), and worked hard. I was really proud of them. We honestly ended on a tie game, which was even better!




Academically speaking, we are cruising along, reminding our brains about place value in math. We began reading groups this week with help from our literacy coach Brain, and those are going great. The kids are working hard and have been so successful. I can tell they are feeling good. In science we talked about "creepy crawlies" and created some of our own.

Stay well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 8

Week 1